Thursday, June 17, 2010

Awesome Contributing Artist: Jupiter Moon


IMG_5365

Gabi and I had the pleasure of meeting this colorful artist yesterday afternoon.

After contacting us though an ad we ran off of a local craigslist

Even under unique circumstances Jupiter Moon was quite pleasurable.

This down-to-earth artist has been painting for about 30 years.

“Wow that’s longer than I’ve been around. I just turned 21.” I blurt out, wide-eyed.

I forget, my only goes back so far.

“Yeah, I’m more than twice your age” Jupiter coolly says.

So yeah you know he's good.

And has alot of material.


IMG_5374

One of my favorite pieces done by Jupiter Moon. Mixed media done on a sheet of metal

From the windows of Jupiter Moons kitchen to the walls of his washroom is cover in paintings.

I really thought Gabi was over exaggerating when he exclaimed that there was literally no wall space.

Of course, being the natural born skeptic that I am, think
"When does a traditional artist ever have wall space ?"


Until he sent me a video from his iPhone.



Check out this video of our friend Jupiters place:




More artwork by Jupiter Moon .


IMG_5375

IMG_5372

IMG_5371

IMG_5368


IMG_5379

IMG_5377



Find out more about this musician and artist at:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000809007083







No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment